PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Chicago, IL
Pet Odor Removal
Urine doesn’t belong on carpets. This can cause a serious problem that often times requires much more than soaking it up with a paper towel and rinsing it with water. If urine-soaked carpets are not treated they can require major restoration work. Thanks to Chem-Dry Windy City’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains.
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. Unfortunately, it seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the the carpet and flooring. Odors from urine can be permeate from deep hard-to-reach places.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Schedule Your Pet Urine Removal Treatment Today!Give Us a Call at 773-237-9839 or
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the greater Chicago metro area including: Northern Cook County, Lake County, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Evanston, Glenview, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Oak Park, Park Ridge, River Grove, Skokie, Wheaton, Wilmette, Winnetka, Schaumburg and the surround communities.
Chem-Dry Windy City
Chicago Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile & Grout Cleaning
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat: 8am-1pm